Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Are you making anything?" is a question I get daily anytime we are near a holiday. So, I created a spot to show you! You'll find a variety of candy bar wrappers for Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars, Hershey's Minis, Rolos and Snickers bars, as well as Jiffy Pop labels, "sour cream" packets and gift cans. There's even Halloween Poop!

Items can be personalized with names, dates, or short verses. Wrapper backs can be either your choice of text, or a holiday themed "nutrition label", similar to what you'd see on everyday food items. Some even have bar codes! I'm happy to work with you to make your design just right for you.

I offer wrapped candy bars, ready for giving, or if you like you can order the wrappers alone (most products), and wrap them yourself at home. Gift can labels are available as a finished product only.

Since my customers are family, friends and co-workers, my items are for pick-up or local delivery only - I don't ship. (However - exceptions may be made for some items). Payments can be cash or by PayPal. I'll accept a check if I know where to find you.

Have a look around - you never know what you'll find! Although this site is devoted to Halloween items, I have designs for every holiday and occasion you can think of. Check the links on the sidebar to "See What I'm Making" for other holidays, or email me if you're interested in designing something for a different occasion, like birthdays and weddings.
So grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable, look for the links at the top of the page as well as in the side bar, and click!
* Happy Halloween! *